About to buy a Portable Cabin? Check out our guide of essential tips
About to buy a Portable Cabin? With over 50 years of experience in the industry, we have compiled a guide which will provide you with some key points you need to consider before you make your purchase.
- Consider the space you have – If you have a spacious area for a portable cabin, the building should slot right in, although in some cases, space can be limited. Therefore, at MPB we have a professionally trained installation team to help deliver portable buildings in the tightest of spaces. We also complete a site visit to ensure the buildings can be delivered safely.
- Think about the foundations of the building. Will it be sitting on tarmac or grass? Do you have knowledge of where your services are located in relation to where the building will be sited? Here at MPB, we can ensure all facilities are up and running for your building. We offer a full turn key contract, where we will take care of everything from planning and building regulation applications, design and manufacture installation and handover.
- Identify the primary purpose of the building – Is your building going to be a classroom or an office for example? Are there any particular design aesthetics that you will need to achieve such as cedar cladding or a brick slip finish? Would you prefer the low maintainence finish of a plastisol steel exterior? At MPB we adapt our buildings to suit any requirement you may have. Our design team will collaborate with your needs to ensure you are delighted with the result.
- How many people do you need to house in this building? A standard 32′ x 10′ Portable Building is the most popular size, it provides an ideal space for 4/5 people with desks. It can also be adapted to include toilets and a kitchenette. Whereas, a 20′ x 10′ building can ideal for tighter spaces or a smaller workforce. Modular buildings can provide volumetric space for teaching and offices. We supplied a spacious, double storey classroom to Grestone Academy. Or to see our full range of modular buildings, click here.
- How long do you want it for? We have a range of buildings available for hire and sale. A cost-effective solution is hiring a portable cabin, they can cost anywhere from £20.00 per week. If you are about to buy a portable building, think how long you would need it for. At MPB, we also look at buying buildings back from our customers – subject to condition.
- Want it new or refurbished? Our new Portable Cabins are constructed to meet your requirements, although they can be more expensive than our refurbished range. Our used portable cabins use the same high-quality materials and often are much more cost-effective.
- Do you want affordable prices, high quality and personalized layouts for when you buy a portable building? MPB Ltd offers a range of solutions for your requirements. If you would like to buy a portable cabin, see our list of available buildings below or see our used portable cabins page for a wide range of options.
MPB Example Projects
Ready to Buy a Portable Cabin? – Enquire Here