Examples of Portable Cabin Stock
High Quality, High Specification
Our new and used portable cabins are constructed with long lasting, reliable materials.
Designed to Meet Exact Requirements
Whatever size you have, we can provide any solution for a range of budgets.
12 Months - Inclusive Warranty
All our buildings are covered by a 12 month warranty.
First Class Support and Communication
With a 24/7 chat system, phone and email, there are many instant ways to connect with our team.
About Our Buildings
We supply new and used portable cabins. Our buildings are high quality, bespoke and affordable. Take a look at the building we delivered to Pets At Home in Stoke. We also provide high quality, high specification modular buildings. Our second hand site cabins are ideal for:
Portable Meeting Rooms
Buying one of our used jackleg cabins offers many benefits. One of the biggest advantages of buying our used portable buildings is their value for money. We are able to provide mobile buildings in a variety of ages that have a long life span, if appropriately cared for, and a wide range of sizes and specifications. Our refurbishments are of a high standard and can offer the buyer a high quality building for a smaller cost compared to buying new. We can alter buildings to your requirements and offer sound advice to help you achieve the building that best suits your needs.
Delivery Information for used portable cabins
Midlands Portable Buildings supply tailor made refurbished portable buildings – nationwide. Provide us with your postcode and we will give you a price for delivery. Our used portable buildings provide an ideal space for offices, canteens and welfare facilities. Our used portable cabins are tailored to suit any requirement you have. Call our expert team on 01889 271406 to find out more. Midlands Portable Building may even come and visit your site and provide you with a range of options. We provide a range of vinyl and carpet flooring, email us at email@example.com to find out how we can help. To see our full stock, click here.
The hire prices listed above are all based on a minimum term of 52 weeks, we do however offer both shorter and longer term rental periods. Prices will vary depending on the length of hire you commit to.
Essential Buying Portable Building Tips
About to buy a Portable Cabin? With over 50 years of experience in the industry, we have compiled a guide which will provide you with some key points you need to consider before you make your purchase.
- Consider the space you have – If you have a spacious area for a portable cabin, the building should slot right in, although in some cases, space can be limited. Therefore, at MPB, we have a professionally trained installation team to help deliver portable buildings in the tightest of spaces. We also complete a site visit to ensure the buildings can be delivered safely.
- Think about the foundations of the building. Will it be sitting on tarmac or grass? Do you have knowledge of where your services are located in relation to where the building will be sited? Here at MPB, we can ensure all facilities are up and running for your building. We offer a full turn key contract, where we will take care of everything from planning and building regulation applications, design and manufacture installation and handover.
- Identify the primary purpose of the building – is your building going to be a classroom or an office for example? Are there any particular design aesthetics that you will need to achieve such as cedar cladding or a brick slip finish? Would you prefer the low maintenance finish of a plastisol steel exterior? At MPB, we adapt our buildings to suit any requirement you may have. Our design team will collaborate with your needs to ensure you are delighted with the result.
- How many people do you need to house in this building? A standard 32′ x 10′ Portable Building is the most popular size, it provides an ideal space for 4/5 people with desks. It can also be adapted to include toilets and a kitchenette. Whereas, a 20′ x 10′ building can ideal for tighter spaces or a smaller workforce. Modular buildings can provide volumetric space for teaching and offices. We supplied a spacious, double storey classroom to Grestone Academy. Or to see our full range of modular buildings, click here.
- How long do you want it for? We have a range of buildings available for hire and sale. A cost-effective solution is hiring a portable cabin, they can cost anywhere from £20.00 per week. If you are about to buy a portable building, think how long you would need it for. At MPB, we also look at buying buildings back from our customers – subject to condition.
- Want it new or refurbished? Our new Portable Cabins are constructed to meet your requirements, although they can be more expensive than our refurbished range. Our used portable cabins use the same high-quality materials and often are much more cost-effective.
- Do you want affordable prices, high quality and personalized layouts for when you buy a portable building? MPB Ltd offers a range of solutions for your requirements. If you would like to buy a portable cabin, see our list of available buildings below or see our used portable cabins page for a wide range of options.