We will only deliver the emails you want to receive.
Like any healthy relationship, we want to check in with you to see if you’re getting value from our emails. We work hard every day to ensure that our content lives up to what you expect from us.
Given the new EU regulations for personal data protection that require everyone to reconfirm their email subscriptions, you will need to give us your permission if you would like to continue receiving our content.
Please review your details by filling out the adjacent form so we can keep up to date records of your information.
What Is GDPR?
- Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
- Individuals have the right to access their personal data and supplementary information.
- GDPR includes a right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The GDPR introduces a right for individuals to have personal data erased. Also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’.
- Individuals have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data.
- The right to data portability which allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- Individuals have the right to object to the use and processing of their data on “grounds relating to his or her particular situation”.
- The GDPR has provisions on automated individual decision-making and profiling. Profiling can be part of an automated decision-making process
Midlands Portable Buildings Ltd are committed to keeping your information safe and secure. Apart from on a contractual basis we will not share your information with any third party companies.